Vision and Values < Who We Are
Vision and Values
To alleviate suffering caused by disasters and chronic human need through mobilizing the global Christian community into compassionate action.
To become a leading volunteer training and response force, bringing hope to those affected by crisis or disaster.
- Reverencing and referencing God in all we do
- Responding to worldwide disasters and crises quickly and effectively
- Empowering volunteers for rapid deployment
- Partnering with others to maximize effectiveness
- Demonstrating the transforming work of God in the lives of responders and those we serve
- Maintaining high standards of professionalism in decisions and actions
- Loving people one individual at a time
- Serving others with bravery, compassion and integrity
- To prepare for disasters through training and strategic planning
- To take action through immediate response and relief at disaster sites worldwide
- To proactively help disaster survivors through recovery and development programs as well as serving in areas of chronic, pre-existing need