Hurricane Matthew Relief and Recovery Overview
North Carolina Congressman, Mike McIntyre, played a key part in Hope Force's ability to serve those in Lumberton. We're grateful for his kind words in this short video.
Linda Oxendine, Lumberton community leader responsible for the city's recovery, expresses her deep gratitude for HFI's help:
More on Hurricane Relief & Recovery Efforts
Hurricane Matthew hit Haiti with a fury, and several days later, caused immense flooding in North Carolina as it crept up the eastern seaboard. It was our "terrible privilege" to be able to respond to both areas.
Thanks to each one who volunteered or gave resources to our efforts in both areas. We couldn't do this without you!
Below are links that will take you ste-b-step through our response:
- Hurricane Matthew: Situation Report #1 -- October 3, 2016
- Hurricane Matthew: Situation Report #2 -- October 5, 2016
- Funding Homes in Haiti - Post Hurricane Matthew -- October 11, 2016
- Hurricane Matthew: Situation Report #3 -- October 12, 2016
- Ordinary Hero -- A story from North Carolina -- October 18, 2016
- Response to Hurricane Matthew: In the words of Reservist, Alan Weisenberger
- Hurricane Matthew Update -- November 7, 2016
- North Carolina Response: Executive Report
To contribute to the these efforts, please click here:
haiti tornado nepal earthquake south carolina west virginia hurricane matthew founder north carolina appalachia medical teams la flood philippines louisiana flood boulder typhoon oasis of hope harvest alabama wv 2016 flood west virginia floods tennessee floods 2016 texas floods la floods w.va floods 2016 louisiana floods